Are you a Trainer? HR Director? Organizational Development Consultant?
Maybe you are just the average manager who wants to be able to promote better teamwork in a department or even the whole company.
These three powerful instruments attack team development from distinct perspectives and have different purposes in developing teamwork. These assessment instruments each have their place at one time or another in organizations of all kinds.
Here is a brief discussion of the purpose of each and what's included in this Teamwork Measurement Tools Download License and CD.
Am I A Team Player?
Understanding How Teamwork Behavior Has an Effect On The Organization As A Whole
This very unique instrument is based on principles of hueristic intelligence and genetic modeling. It is designed to show the inter-relationship between team competencies in one area and their effects on the others.
Individuals rate themselves in the core areas of teamwork and extrapolate their scores through the teamwork molecule diagram to get an idea of how being low or high in each area affects the others - from a mathamatical perspective as well as a behavioral one.
Participants can polulate each part of the teamwork molecule with scores on a fullpage graphic they can hang in their work area or keep in a file for regular reference to remind themselves of what they are working on.
This is a great instrument for new hires or lower level employees that need teamwork fundamentals training. This instrument- in effect, makes the case for teamwork and shows the important connections between teamwork behavior and results in the organization.
Each element in the Teamwork Molecule can be analyzed with the contributing factors scored as a way of diagnosis and
to create development objectives for each individual in terms of teamwork.
This is a great one on one coaching tool.
FOR INTACT WORK GROUPS
This instrument is used to quantify the strengths and opportunities for improvement of any intact functional work group. Team members anonymously rate each question on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest) for each question. An overall report includes averages for each category of the survey as well as each question.
> 50 Questions in 10 Categories Of Teamwork
> 1-10 Likert Style Scale
> Open Ended Questions To Add Color To Hard Measures
> Effective Baseline For Pre and Post Intervention Measurement
About the Teamwork Survey For Work Groups
This powerful instrument is ideally utilized with intact work teams who have been together for three months or more. The Teamwork Survey For Work Groups reviews a wide range of the most common issues and teamwork factors that teams of all kinds face regularly.
This instrument was developed based on experience measuring teamwork with tens of thousands of survey participants from many different industries. It is ideal for any department, management team, or even entire companies. Minimum group size for administration is 6 people to retain anonymity.
The strengths of this instrument are several:
1) Provides a comprehensive review of a range of 50 common teamwork factors.
2) Creates the opportunity for all team members to be heard from and to share opinions honestly without being ‘put on the spot’ or feeling uncomfortable sharing their perspectives in front of others.
3) Numeric measurement and statistical analysis insure that the collective attitude of the entire work group is captured and that appropriate emphasis is given to issues in common rather than individual opinions or statistical outliers.
4) The Teamwork Survey captures opinions of everyone and insures that typically louder or more domineering team members do not stifle the quieter ones and everyone participates.
5) The design of the instrument identifies overall scores and teamwork performance, as well as analyzing teamwork by category and by individual question. The Teamwork Survey Impact Chart graphically represents the overall results against the results for each question and category where the obvious strengths and weaknesses and their effects can be easily recognized.
6) One of the biggest benefits of the Teamwork Survey for Work Groups is that it allows team members to identify and discuss their issues and challenges in an open and constructive way – giving them permission and the proper space to address any shortcomings This process often provides the ‘release valve’ for pent up tensions individuals may have been harboring for some time.
7) The Teamwork Survey For Work Groups process is often a critical step in any team building process to allow members to identify and constructively vent about their issues, so they are then willing psychologically to move forward and make changes or try new behaviors such as those taught in a team development training program.
8) The Teamwork Survey For Work Groups is also a great issue identification tool that will effectively guide decision making about what type of team building activities or training will best fit the developmental needs of the team.
This instrument is set up for group and team administration and includes everything you need to measure the strengths and weakneses of your team. Reuse this instrument again and again with multiple groups in your organization.
TAKE STOCK OF YOUR TEAMWORK BEHAVIOR
The Teamwork Behavior Awareness Inventory is a 25 question self assessment that measures an overall level of teamwork behavior & scores in five categories including:
Sensitivity To Others
This is a printable field self assessment designed to be utilized with employees,managers and work groups. This re-usable instrument is a great tool for creating self awareness of how individuals positively or negatively influence the dynamics in a work group or team.
This tool is designed for administration by an HR professional, internal consultant of trainer or departmental manager but is easy enough to lead by a responsible manager or supervisor.
HR Directors are often faced with the reality of difficult employees. These employees may be making a valuable contribution to the work ofthe team but may have abrasive or irritating behaviors when working with others. These individuals may not be receiving the feedback and coaching they need to increase their self awareness about how to be a more effective team member. The self-assessment process utilized by the Teamwork Behavior Awareness Inventory leads each employee inthe group through a process whereby they measure their own effectiveness in each specific area in five major categories.
This process of checking in with healthy teamwork behaviors is combined with a triads coaching process where employees coach one another and share suggestions for improvement in one another's weak areas as indicated by the self-assessment. This process helps to affirm that everyone can benefit from improvement in teamwork while opening up individuals to looking at the areas they need to target for their own improvement. This instrument also helps set a standard of behavior for the group and arms individuals with a model of positive teamwork behavior to strive for in their interactions with one another.
Get all three of these great teamwork measurement instruments coplete with license to print as many as you need and utilize again and again.
This is a great teamwork arsenal that will have many applications for employees and management throughout your organization
SPECIAL BONUS BOOK: How To Become A Better Team Player
A Guide For Employees and Managers
This is the definitive benchmark teamwork book by Bart Allen Berry that guides the reader through a comprehensive team intervention process utilized with BB consulting programs. It also contains valuable background information on each of the assessments listed above.
Reduced Regularly $259.
Now Only $179
For this complete three instrument Mini CD package & Lifetime License